PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES TO ENSURE THAT YOUR CANDLE REMAINS IN THE BEST POSSIBLE CONDITION
1. When lighting for the first time, make sure wax melts to the edge of the container to prevent "tunneling" and make your candle last longer.
2. Allow your candle to burn for at least two hours during the first use.
3. Trim your candle wick to about 1/4" before each use to prevent excessive smoke.
4. Optimal burn time per use is 2-4 hours. Please do not power burn your candles.
5. Always keep candles away from children, pets and other flammable objects.
6. Extinguish only with the lid this candle came with or with a candle snuffer to prevent excess smoke and wax splatters.
7. Discontinue use of candle when there is 1/4" of wax left in the bottom; then enjoy the reuse of your candle vessel in many different ways!